Marketing Executive – London
Tottenham Hotspur Football Club is a world famous football club based in North London. The Club is synonymous with playing entertaining football, which, together with a history of success on the pitch, has enabled it to build a truly global fan base with millions of fans around the world. Off the pitch, the Club has a strong and successful business model centred around building a platform for long-term success, which will include a new world-class stadium that is expected to open in 2018.
The Club is seeking a Marketing Executive to join the Marketing Operations Team for the next exciting phase of the Club’s development. Reporting into the Marketing Operations Manager, the successful candidate will work alongside experienced marketing professionals within a leading global brand.
To apply, please send click the “Apply” button at the bottom of the advert, please submit a covering letter no more than 500 words with your application.
Please note that, due to the number of applications we receive, we are sadly unable to contact unsuccessful candidates individually. Candidates successful in securing an interview can expect to hear back within two weeks of the closing date.
To plan and implement marketing initiatives and campaigns to help the Club’s key revenue generators achieve their objectives, with a focus on Soccer Schools, Stadium Tours and the Club’s branding requirements.
- Assist with the implementation of tactical marketing plans, campaigns and initiatives, to include plan development, identifying target market, briefs, overseeing design, copy writing, production, delivery and measurement
- Take a leading role in monitoring and reacting to the branding requirements of Club venues including stadium, training centre and head office
- Ensure the Club’s brand values and brand identity is positively communicated
- Create, write and technically fulfil marketing content (digital and print) including weekly e-newsletter
- Assist with development and implementation of email marketing strategy, including full knowledge of email broadcast systems, data protection, data flows, permission marketing, delivery and measurement of success
- Assist with experiential activity and events, ensuring creative brand experience for fans and supporters
- Assist with production of Club publications and provision to other departments with marketing collateral, promotional, branding and experiential materials
- Regular liaison with design agencies, digital marketing agencies, printers and signage companies
- Assist with other marketing initiatives as business dictates
- Thinks ahead, generates innovative ideas
- Values & respects others, builds relationships, collaborates
- Gets things done, delivers to high standards, takes responsibility
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Driven and thrives working under own initiative
- Creative, energetic and flexible
- Able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Educated to degree level and either have attained or are working towards a professional marketing qualification (CIM or IDM)
- Minimum of two years’ experience in marketing services role with emphasis on digital
- Tech savvy
- Interest in football and sport